
"SEARCHING ME"
I switch on and off in my moody race,
Real "me" in me tries hard to face all obstacules with thorough grace,
Still the dracula of anger beneath comes first as the winner of the moody race.
For such gestures, the child inside enrolls me ;but the man in me inadmits me,
Decoding the facts I surrendered in the arms of the willing me,
With the love and blessings of all ,this christmas; I wish to grab happy go lucky me.
$
bountifully sculptured...!would be waiting anxiously for more of ur meaningful writing...!
ReplyDeletehey bhavik...its really meaningful!!!
ReplyDeletem glad, i read dis!!!1
ReplyDeletethanks aditi. be a frequent visiter.
ReplyDeletewot do i say?
ReplyDeletem speechless...
kabhi socha nahi tha aap itna deep soch kar likhte ho...
amazing sir!!!! :)
thank u ma'am.
ReplyDeletethis are not deep thoughts but a mere reflection of pain in the way of success.